Improving the number, quality and, leadership skills of STEM Teachers
Placing STEM students in local high schools and middle schools.
- Multiple opportunities available including being a teacher’s aide, lab TA
- Working one-on-one with students
- Get Paid – $12 per hour
Understand STEM education by developing teaching skills through planning and implementing lessons at local elementary schools.
- Observe STEM teaching
- Plan and implement STEM lesson plans in local elementary schools
- Service learning opportunity
Work in museums, in foundations, and programs to learn about teaching in informal STEM settings.
- Develop Leadership Skills
- Stipend: $4,000 for 8 weeks
Become a STEM Teacher.
- Up to $25,000 for your senior year
- Up to $40,000 for your Master of Arts in Education
- Must be in the ATP program and planning to certify in secondary STEM field
If you are interested in these programs, please contact Sandy Philipose.